WHO I AM
“I” or “me” means Roza Wigeland Creative, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO12 7QR. If you wish to contact my, please click here: https://www.rozawigeland.com/contact/
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site such as your name, address, and email address.
- records of your correspondence (if any) with me;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD DETAILS
Please note that I do not collect or process your credit or debit card details. These are however collected and processed by my payment processing service provider Stripe. The collection and processing by these providers of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their respective terms and conditions. See https://stripe.com/en-gb
Stripe may from time to time provide me with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable me to reconcile my accounts.
I also use PayPal to collect payments. Paypal privacy terms can be seen here: www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and statistical analysis. This is statistical data about my users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies. A cookie is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help me to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. I use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of my website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of my website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow me to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around my website when they are using it. This helps me to improve the way my website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to my website. This enables me to personalise my content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
You may block cookies by activating settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. If you do so choose to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or some parts of the Site.
Most cookies I use are known as session cookies. These cookies will expire whenever you close your browser or shut down your computer, and such cookies need not be blocked. Other cookies used for specific purpose will expire when that purpose is no longer required.
You can find out more about blocking cookies in specific browsers at www.aboutcookies.org
WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will use me best endeavours to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use suitable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to process your order, and to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and my; and
- to provide you with information regarding my products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Except as provided below, I do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties and will not share your personal information with third party advertisers.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- who help me run the Site, solely for the purposes of running the Site and performing the transactions concluded through the Site. These third parties include (but are not limited to) dHosting.pl (who manage my hosting and maintenance) and Stripe (my payment processing service provider); and PayPal.
- if I or substantially all of my assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by me about my customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my Terms of Website Use, Terms of Service or any other terms or agreements.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you. For more information see: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/